Monday, November 16, 2009

To all Pakistani and Indian girls ...?

I am getting married. The big day is just 5 weeks ahead. I am totally stressed out since I haven't looked after my skin and hair for quite a long time. My skin has gotten to its worst because of acne, the acne is gone, though the marks are still there. The skin has become so dull and rough, same goes for the hair. I used to have thick hair but it started thinning and now I have very thin, weak, rough and totally damaged hair. I really doubt anything can be done about this when all I have is 5 weeks.





I will take care of the weight myself (just need to lose 10 lbs before the big day), I have it all sorted out. I just want to know what I need to do to have better skin and healthier and stronger hair for my wedding. My hair is almost waist-length by the way. So any tips on how to take care of my skin,teeth,nails (i'm growing them out) and hair ???





Oh and can I have my face hot waxed when I have acne prone skin ? (mind you, the pimples are gone. I just have the slowly fading marks)

To all Pakistani and Indian girls ...?
uh im not sure but u dont have to say paki and indian girls i bet tons of others have these problems.


o ya try proactiv refining mask it helps ALOT. i also suffer from acne and im paki


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net