Saturday, November 14, 2009

Tooth problems/habits?

I bite my nails and then take it off and put it in my mouth and put it in between my gums like floss. I know, it's discusting, but it's a habit, and it's like self medicating, or whatever you call it, it hurts but I like how it feels. Its fricking weird! Does anybody else do this? Anyways, the bottom of all my teeth touch, but around the front on some teeth you can notice that there is a slight hole in between the two teeth by the gums, on my two front teeth. It's embarrassing, but it makes me self-conscious. Sometimes you can't even notice it, but I'm doing this for myself. I am getting braces soon. Will this fix it?

Tooth problems/habits?
Braces might fix it. It's hard to say for sure without knowing your dental history.

prom dress shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net