Thursday, November 12, 2009

Slightly chipped/scratched tooth?

Hey! I uh, well I was walking to class and was holding a juice bottle, you know those sobe kinds, and my hands were all sticky and i was holding a million things while trying to rush and I hit my tooth kinda hard on the glass while trying to take a drink. nothing happened except a few seconds of discomfort but i noticed my tooth isn't as smooth as the one next to it (permanent front tooth), so i think i just slightly *scraped* it cause I can feel the new friction with my tongue and lips, although a quick lookin the mirror and you can't even tell.





so should I just brush it and maybe drink milk, I don't want to go to the dentist for such a little thing and have my entire tooth shape altered, cause it 'matches' with the other tooth and still looks the same, just feels like a hang nail kinda thing, like 'scratchy' against my lips when i rup my lips and front row of teeth togeth. im really uptight about my teeth and this made me soo upset all throughout class so any advice is appreciated!

Slightly chipped/scratched tooth?
You should be ok. Next time you go to the dentist ask him to buff it, they have polishing wheels that can buff out a nick or a very small chip.


IF...you have any discomfort from that tooth go get it looked at. A hard knock on a tooth can cause the root to get aggravated and start to die.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net