Thursday, November 12, 2009

Dent In My Nail?

I just noticed this a month or two ago but I have a dent in my nail. It's in about the middle of my thumb. All my other nails are fine. to describe the look of it it's almost like you stuck the nail on your bottom teeth then bit and it dented in. It fits perfectly in my bottom teeth also. I dishwash for work so could my hands being in water all day. Sometimes, when I hold a pot or whatever with one hand I put a bunch of pressure on my nail so could that be the problem. I just want to make sure it's not medical.

Dent In My Nail?
If you had the same thing on all of your nails then it could be a sign of an illness. But I wouldn't worry about just one nail. Your nails get soft in the water and putting pressure on it could just be denting your nail. If you're freaked, see a doc, but I don't think you have anything to worry about. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net