Thursday, November 12, 2009

There is something stuck in my tooth?

How do you get rid something that is stuck on your tooth cavity?


i have something stuck in my tooth cavity and i cant get it off? specially the nerve is open and its hard to touch it? i think it is my finger nail that is stuck its a little hole yet so deep like the hole is the little circle on your eye? how do i get rid of it i do not recoommend dentist i chew my nails that is why.

There is something stuck in my tooth?
Ok well it sounds like you have a pretty deep cavity if your nerve is exposed. Also, there could be a ton of bacteria on that nail and it should NOT be in that tooth. point blank. You need to go to your dentist and have that tooth fixed or extracted. Not something to play around with, you could be setting yourself up for an abcess in the meantime


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net