Thursday, November 12, 2009

Little shaving of tooth?

I had my wisdom teeth out about a month ago.. the gum hasnt completely closed yet and I am feeling something hard sticking out of the hole... like a little sliver of tooth... I felt it with my nail and I picker and it moves around.. what is it?.. should I try and pull it out... I have an appt on monday.. should I just wait .. i dont want the gum growing more and have it stuck in there

Little shaving of tooth?
it could be a bone or tooth peice , have the dintest check it
Reply:it is probably a sliver of bone that was stuck to the bone in your jaw and is now working its way out of your tissue. I have seen people who have had this happen years later. I would leave it alone and let your dentist take care of it since you are going in soon. If you start pulling on it too much it could be bigger than you thought and cause you to have some discomfort.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net