Thursday, November 12, 2009

Please help me with my tooth,?

We are making a dental appointment, I have a lower way back tooth that if you run your nail up and down it is fine, but when you run it side to side your nail “catches” on like a crack, it also has a cavity in (I’m 13 so I don’t know if it is filled or not or even if it was ever filled, but it has like a black X in it) The same on my way back upper tooth. They hurt on and off (one day my upper tooth will hurt the next my lower tooth will hurt) they feel better when I bite down and are not hot/cold sensitive.


I got a wisdom tooth in early and it got severely infected and had to be pulled on the upper tooth. (I did dent brush my teeth from ages 9 or 10-11 or 12 about two years because of health problems and I have chronic throat infection and hypoglycemia if that makes any difference) now I brush my teeth with arm and hammer sensitive toothpaste.


What do you think they will do?


I hate dentists. I am terrified, I suffer from and Anxiety Disorder and a Panic Disorder.


Thank You

Please help me with my tooth,?
The dark spot on your tooth could be an older filling, a cavity, or a simple discoloration. You need to have it checked out.





I understand you have anxiety about dental visits, but the longer you put it off, the worse it can be. Some things are easy to fix, like a small cavity. Let it go and you are looking at more trips to the dentist and a lot more time in the treatment chair. Discuss your anxiety with your dentist and let him know about your sensitive teeth. He may be able to prescribe a toothpaste or fluoride to help with the sensitivity. Also, ask him about sealants. That is a protective coating that can be put on the chewing surface of your teeth. No shots and no pain, just a few minutes holding still. Sealants can help protect you teeth from developing cavities.





Also, stay away from sodas and juice between meals.





Just take a deep breath and go to the appointment. The dentist is not trying to hurt you. He/she is trying to keep you healty.





Best wishes to you.
Reply:You will have to see a dentist on this.





I know you hate dentists however, this is the only


thing you MUST DO to prevent any serious


health problems to occur.





Do be an idiot and ignore your teeth problems.

Basketball Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net