Thursday, November 12, 2009

PLEASE HELP MY TOOTH!!!!! What do you think? Please HURRY!!!!?

We are making a dental appointment, I have a lower way back tooth that if you run your nail up and down it is fine, but when you run it side to side your nail “catches” on like a crack, it also has a cavity in (I’m 13 so I don’t know if it is filled or not or even if it was ever filled, but it has like a black X in it) The same on my way back upper tooth. They hurt on and off (one day my upper tooth will hurt the next my lower tooth will hurt) they feel better when I bite down and are not hot/cold sensitive.


I got a wisdom tooth in early and it got severely infected and had to be pulled on the upper tooth. (I did dent brush my teeth from ages 9 or 10-11 or 12 about two years because of health problems and I have chronic throat infection and hypoglycemia if that makes any difference) now I brush my teeth with arm and hammer sensitive toothpasteng.


What do you think they will do?


I hate dentists. I am terrified, I suffer from and Anxiety Disorder and a Panic Disorder.


Thank You

PLEASE HELP MY TOOTH!!!!! What do you think? Please HURRY!!!!?
I sympathize with your discomfort with dentists but you might want to try one that gives laughing gas.





Apparently once you've had laughing gas, you couldn't really care less about being in the dentist's chair and you will quite frankly enjoy it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net