Saturday, November 14, 2009

OMG a little pievce of my tooth chipped ouT!!!!!?

IS THIS BAD?A LITTLE PEICE OF MY TOOTH CHIPPED OUT AND NOW IT FEELS WEIRD!PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO DO!I KNOW IT WONT KILL ME BUT IT FEELS WEIRD!my back part of my bottom front tooth chipped out!what should i do?this all happen when i was bitting on my nail!please take this seriacly!this never happened before!

OMG a little pievce of my tooth chipped ouT!!!!!?
You need to see a dentist. They will either fill it back in or smooth it out depending on how much came out and where it is. At least you are not in pain. Hopefully you have learned to stop biting your nails....very nasty habit. Get a microscopic view of what is under your nails sometime.....not good.
Reply:The first thing to do is calm down. Not easy but try =)


You'll get used to the new sensation so don't worry about that.





You might want to go to the dentist and get him to take a look at it and get the tooth restored to it's former glory. Until then there's not really a lot you can do.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net