Saturday, May 15, 2010

Did you see the special on Cambodian Child Prostitution??

I have not been able to sleep well for a few nights now. I saw this special on Cambodian child prostitution where 5 year olds were the greatest buy. And the vast majority of the "customers" were Americans! At a time when they should be playing with dolls, or jumping rope, or sticking teeth under their pillows for the tooth faery, these little boys and girls get raped repeatedly. I know this happens all over the world, even here in America, but really, how sick and evil can people get? And why isn't the U.N. or other governments fighting this tooth and nail? I'd much rather have my child be blown up by a terrorist and in heaven before he even knew what happened than something like this. Not to say I'm pro terrorism, but like I said, why is this sort of thing not our focus?

Did you see the special on Cambodian Child Prostitution??
its way 2 f*cking scary 2 think about. we would much rather live in our sheltered life. its horrible yes but ppl fighting it only makes ur life horrible. im sorry 4 bein so negative but i try 2 say wat i think is the truth


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net