Friday, May 21, 2010

Radiologic tech or nursing....I have been contemplating going back to school (already have a BA), I have?

young kids in school and was thinking about doing a program part time. I tried to do nursing a few yrs ago, but found that alot of the colleges are overwhelmed with students and there isnt enough teachers in nursing....so it is like tooth and nail trying to get classes....I am thinking radiology may be the same way. Does any one have any insight about doing this and if it is worth my effort?


If I finish a program, I basically want to work a part time job that pays well while my children get thru school....I have always been interested in life sciences, and worked previously in dr's office back office and front. If I go thru a program, I want it to be worth while in the long run. I want to be in th position to choose my hours to some extent.

Radiologic tech or nursing....I have been contemplating going back to school (already have a BA), I have?
First of all it seems that you need to be comfortable with what you would like to do, have done in the past. And it seems that you enjoy being in the doctors office so stick with nursing. I'm in nursing school, I'm also on a year waiting list so I'm taking BS/BA class for the time to past. I figured by the time I finished one the other will be ready. In other words don't give up on waiting for the class because in the end with both of the degrees you will be a nurse and have a BA with it and you can be over the whole nursing dept. making twice as much as both RAD. and NURS put together.
Reply:If you are thinking that it is time to create some extra income, congratulations. The best thing working from home is that, we can either work part time or full time.%26lt;!--There are literally hundreds of ways to do just that. So what are the ways of making money online ?





http://parttimejobs.awardspace.com/





So many online jobs are out there. In fact, to do any online job, you need not want to invest anything. Make sure, you dont pay anything to get jobs online. It is just that need to pick the one that suits you the best. I hope this helps you and--%26gt;I believe you will find the online job that you love the most. Thanks.

Skin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net