Monday, May 17, 2010

Please wont you help me?

Ok so if you love someone should you fight tooth and nail for him even if you make a fool of yourself? I'm not one to be the fool but this person is special. I would be content with just being his friend but its all or nothing with this guy. What should I say to let him know that I love him but just want to be his friend?

Please wont you help me?
It's not ok to throw yourself to the ground for someone as a sign that you love them. It really seems that you've found a wonderful guy, and this might just take time to grow and develop into something. Right NOW doesn't seem like the right time. Make sure to talk to him in a complementary way. If you two are thinking the same, you'll know from his response.
Reply:Tell him just that. I know it sounds cheesy but honesty is the best policy. Tell him that you love him but just want to be his friend; by doing so you're being truthful, direct, and will eliminate any confusion either of you may feel in regards to the entire situation. Whatever you do make sure that you are happy with your decision. Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net