Friday, May 21, 2010

Rate my magic the gathering deck more to follow!?

1 Tooth And Nail


4 Virulent Sliver


4 Fatal Frenzy


1 Sliver Overlord


1 Joiner Adept


1 Sword Of Kaldra


1 Reflex Sliver


1 Brute Force


4 Gemhide Sliver


4 Sinew Sliver


2 Pulmonic Sliver


1 Sidewinder Sliver


1 Spitting Sliver


3 Snake Cult Initiation


2 Might Sliver


1 Two-Headed Sliver


1 Sliver Legion


1 Essence Sliver


1 Magma Sliver


1 Priveliged Position


8 Plains


9 Forest


5 Mountains


2 Gemstone Mine





im looking for any additional help to make this better

Rate my magic the gathering deck more to follow!?
umm its pretty bad wat u shuld do however is add 2 more silver overlords and take out 2 forest. Afterwards you shuld play against a friends or someone u can trust to c if ur deck is better
Reply:I like the deck. Running 3 colors is tough though. Opinion here. Take out the Overlord. You need too much to fall into place to make it happen. Running 3 colors is hard enough. You definitely have enough mana.. I would run it like this , but, I would also run it as a 2 color. Mix it up. White/Green. White/Red and Green/Red. I like Snake, but again, you are runnin yourself thin and if thta's the only black, and I 'm not relaly looking, then why.. That's my take on it. I think it will run good.





go to www.anycraze.com and put it up and see what other people think. You'll get some people who are jack-a**es, but you do have an awful lot of people that will give you some seriously honest feedback. and you can rate other peoples decks. Your main drawback is the multiple colors. otherwise, tis a really great sliver deck


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net