Monday, April 27, 2009

Tooth and Nail SAT study guide - please help!!?

Has anyone read this book? I have a final on it due tomorrow. I got all of the vocabulary words down, i just need help with the actual reading and comprehension part. What main events w/ some detail that happened in the whole book ? I do not have enough time to finish all of those pages tomorrow. Could someone please tell me a quick summary of the book, that i could still get at least an A on using the information from the summary? Please help! And no, I have not been procrastinating, just have been too busy with other homework to deal with this, just in case you were wondering...

Tooth and Nail SAT study guide - please help!!?
It's not that great of a book. I got 2 perfect scores in math and reading, but my writing score was only 720, for a total of 2320. I only read this SAT guide, and that is how I got such high scores:


http://www.guideparadise.com/index.php?o...


I recommend this guide to anyone seeking to get a higher score to get into a first choice college.

Basketball Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net